TASK #1 SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF


Resultat d'imatges de about yourself









A. TASK. Write about yourself and your view of the world. (no less than 80 words) and don't forget to upload your picture!!

 
B. THINK AND PLAN.
Paragraph 1
1. Who are you?
2. What and who are important in your life?
Paragraph 2
3. How do you see the world now?
4. What annoys you or makes you angry?
Paragraph 3
5. What worries or frightens you about the future?
6. How do you see yourself in the future? What would you like to do?

C. MODEL

SPENDING MY TIME...


My name is .................................. and I'm student in ........................... in......................... I'm interested in ........................ and .............................. Some of my friends are into ........................ too. The people who I spend most time with are ........................................ and ............................ The thing which I like best is ........................................................................................................

      I think that the world .................................................................................................................... One thing that worries me is ........................................................................................ Besides, it annoys me that .................................................................................. On the other hand, I find amusing/interesting ..............................................................................................................

               As far as the future is concerned, it worries/frightens me that........................................................................ Next year, .........................................................................      In a few years' time, I see myself ......................................................................................................................................






WRITE YOUR COMPOSITION HERE.    Follow this link

               To access you will need to use a password  


Comentaris

Entrades populars